You and 3 Friends Can Be Chauffeured To Prom In A New Rolls-Royce
Do you live in Pinellas or Hillsborough county? We are looking for talented high school students to help create a short commercial that highlights the unique attributes of the Dimmitt Automotive Group.
The Dimmitt Automotive Group was founded in 1924 by Larry Dimmitt Sr and is still owned and operated by the Dimmitt Family. The Dimmitt Family prioritizes the community service and encourages their team members to get involved. Mr. Dimmitt has also written Servant Hearts, a book where readers gain proven and practical insights for developing a business that has the support of its employees, guests, and community.
We challenge you to create a short commercial with the prompt below for a chance to win a ride to prom in a new Rolls-Royce. Rolls-Royce is the pinnacle of luxury. Every Rolls-Royce takes months to build, everything is hand made with an unmatched attention to detail. The ceiling is embedded with 1,340 hand placed fiber optic lights that mirror the night sky.
How is Dimmitt different and how can you help us get this message across?
We recommend focusing on the following:
- Servant Hearts
- Dimmitt Cares
- Dimmitt History (opened in 1924)
- No copyrighted music
- 720 or 1080 HD resolution preferred
- 30 seconds to 2 minutes long
- Videos must be on YouTube and the link posted to Dimmitt Automotive Group Facebook page before noon on April 8th and the video director must email the video link with their name, phone number and model releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Videos must contain the Dimmitt Automotive Group logo at the end, logo can be downloaded here.
- Anyone in the film that can be identified must sign a model release form which can be downloaded here.
- Students may submit only one video per person but may assist or act in any other videos.
- Videos may not contain any illegal activities
Judging will be based on creativity and popularity so share with your friends and family.
Grand Prize: Night Under The Stars and $500 donation to your school
2nd Place: $100 iTunes gift card and $300 donation to your school
3rd Place: $50 iTunes Gift Card and $200 donation to your school
By emailing Dimmitt Automotive Group a link to an entry video or posting on our Facebook page, you agree to our Terms & Conditions. Winners will be notified and the results will be published on the Dimmitt Facebook page by April 12th. The Grand Prize Winner and 3 friends will be picked up in a Rolls-Royce from one predetermined location and taken to prom. Following prom, the Rolls-Royce will drop off the same 4 students to a predetermined location. The predetermined locations will be chosen by the Grand Prize winner and agreed upon by Dimmitt Automotive Group. Your video may be used in future promotional content by Dimmitt Automotive Group.